I have neglected this Blog for over 2 years, and I am repenting today. Today is September 29, 2010, which marks 6 months until my FIFTIETH birthday, which momentous occasion will occur on March 29, 2011. Rather than groaning with despair at the thought of my life being possibly half or more OVER with, I have chosen to view things in another way. I am choosing to file my first half-century under "Lessons Learned and Blessings Earned", and look to the future as the inevitably Better Half of my already deeply-fulfilling turn on Planet Earth. Because I have no intention of kickin it before I hit the century mark. Just in case anyone was wondering. So here is my plan, such as it is at this moment: Use the next 6 months to plan and prepare for the next 50 years.
A few of the things I need to do, (in no particular order) are:
Lose some weight. A bunch of it. The correct and healthy way.
Graduate from college. (Yes, it has taken me this long.)
Grab ahold of the Money Monster, because it has been draggin me around on my BUTT.
Get gainfully employed.
So this is the deal for the next 6 months. I am keeping the list short and simple, for now. I will Blog regularly about the upcoming 50-year adventure I will be embarking on in March, and letting those of you who are interested come along for the ride! Hopefully there will be humor and some insight, there will definitely be music, and it will never be boring, I promise!
Some of my Big Future Plans, (albeit somewhat unshaped at the moment) include:
Completing at least one Marathon
Taking a killer Road Trip with Sean and whoever else would like to tag along in the summer of 2012 (You know, just in case the Mayans were right)
Getting MUCH better at the whole Blogging Thang
Perhaps writing and recording some sweet tunes
Having some serious FUN
You are all invited. That's it for now.
Later, Peg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment